Thursday, February 5, 2009

CEIMB - Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip

This week Cathy of The Tortefeasor chose Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip! Great pick for Superbowl weekend. However, I am such a slacker this week and did not have time to make this recipe. I have been in Delaware all week tromping through the snow and didn't get around to cooking anything this week.

Cathy and I work together and hands down, Cathy is the funniest person I have ever met. Seriously, if you are not laughing by the time you finish reading any one of her blog posts, something is seriously wrong with you! Cathy, I am so sorry I am such a slacker this week. I will have to bring you cookies and a various assortment of cooking items to make this one up to you!

I hope everyone enjoyed the recipe!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, Jen, you are so sweet to even post anything with as busy as you have been!! You most certainly do not need to bring me cookies (although I will eat them if you do). I think you'll like this -- give it a try sometime when you have the time! Thank you for the nice words -- I love working with you!

    ReplyDelete